About Chris Guin
Chris is a software engineer from Tuscaloosa, Alabama. He spends a lot of free time on creative projects, some serious, some fun - including original musicals, video games, cartoons, and more.
Email Chris at email@example.com
- Drawin' on the Walls - A boy lives in a magical world in his own mind - everything he draws comes to life. Produced in Boston in April 2013.
- Tell Me a Beautiful Lie - A sweeping, romantic musical set during the Russian Civil War - deals with ideology, idealism, and descent into violence.
- The Adventures of Chris - An SNES-style adventure platformer recreating the golden years of Mega Man X and Genesis Disney games. OUYA/Fire TV.
- Hippo Gram - A new type of word puzzle - unscramble words in a path on a grid. Available as free Android app or in-browser Flash game.
- Haunted Theme Park - A sardonic, humorous horror-themed text adventure. In-browser Flash game only.
- Narf's Sheep Hunt - Homage to Duck Hunt starring hapless, death-prone Welsh dragon Narf. In-browser Flash game only.
- The Drawing Board - My creative blog. Game design and appreciation, musical theater theory, project updates
- The Fridge Door - Theological (mostly) cartoons, no longer updated.
- Tobias Unhinged - A short story. A boy lives in a house with no doors.
- L'innocent - A short story. An American philanthropist faces the Paris Commune.
- C-File 97 - A humorous essay on relationships with God.
- Christ Community Church - website for my church in Boston